Posted on: July 31, 2018 | valid up to December 01, 2018
- Reviews daily production activities and results.
- Assumes responsibility for the plant’s quality control procedures. Monitors quality control and collaborates with plant management regarding current quality control status and actions needed for improving product quality.
- Establishes. communicates and assigns job responsibilities for laboratory employees.
- Supervises and ensures that test procedures are conducted according to established standards and guidelines.
- Keeps constantly informed of the productions process in order to ensure desired product quality.
- Generates instructions for setting and adjusting equipment or cement in order to obtain a desired uniform quality.
- Assumes responsibility for overall safety of plant lab; conducts daily safety meeting with lab personnel
- Ensures that proper repairs and calibration of existing lab equipment are performed.
- Remains available on a 24-hour basis to provide assistance for lab and processing issues.
- Develops and implements new procedures to increase quality and/or use time fore efficiently
- Preforms other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years Laboratory experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Advanced Microsoft Access and Excel experience a plus
- Familiarity with ASTM specifications a plus