Posted on: January 11, 2021
Job Description: Job duties include, but not limited to:
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of relays, starters, drives, and various control circuits.
- Troubleshooting using manuals, schematics & PLC.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of various pressure, temperature & level instruments.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of switchgear, breakers, transformers and motors.
- 1 year minimum experience as an industrial electrician.
- Must have a high degree of initiative and the ability to work alone and effectively with others.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with 480 v/4160 v switchgear, transformers, starters and motors.
- Ability to troubleshoot control circuits using schematics & the PLC.
- Ability to set-up & use various instrument simulators and calibrators.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of NEC & MSHA regulations.
- Must be available for any shift as needed.
- Must pass basic electrical test.
Pay varies, based on experiencewith a benefit package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Profit Sharing
- Compliance Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nine Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time