Posted on: December 11, 2018 | valid up to April 30, 2019
Job duties include, but not limited to:
- Work from and create electrical schematics
- Build and repair plant electrical equipment
- Work within national electrical code and MSHA standards
- Diagnosis, trouble shoot and safely repair electrical equipment in a heavy industrial environment
- Lay out jobs and materials
- Install and commission new equipment
- Work with other departments and their employees, be a team player
- Be able to supply plc support
- Perform general housekeeping and clean up
- Must abide by all plant safety and work rules
- Must be able to use all test equipment safely
- 1 years minimum experience as a journey man electrician in an required.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with 480 v/4160 v switchgear, transformers and motors.
- Ability to troubleshoot control circuits using PLC and schematics.
- Instrumentation experience required.
- Must provide references confirming acceptable work, attendance and safety records.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of MSHA requirements and regulations.
- Must be available for shift work and/or weekend work.
- Must pass basic electrical test.