Posted on: December 12, 2018 | valid up to March 31, 2019
Supervisor and direct the day to day bulk shipping operations, plant operations and plant coordination. Assist in directing shift related Pyro-process productions.
- BS degree in a technical engineering field or business management/administration degree
- 6 + years of supervisory experience in the cement or lime industries.
- Occupational/organization knowledge and skills needed to do the job.
- Basic understanding of the organization’s culture
- Management Leadership Skills; will supervise 10 direct reports
- Appropriate interpersonal and management styles and methods in guiding individuals and groups toward goal achievement.
- Individual must display creativity, initiative, business ethics and motivation
- Individual must lead by example; as a first-line supervisor, he/she must possess a strong sense of purpose.
- Individual must posses a thorough understanding of cement manufacturing technology
- Individual must posses a thorough understanding of raw grinding, pyro process, finish grinding, shipping and receiving of both road and rail line.
- Individual should have basic computer skills including and not limited to Microsoft office Suite
- Individual must have current MSHA and First-Aid Training (CPR)