MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Posted on: December 20, 2017 | valid up to February 28, 2018
THIS POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- Three years of experience in a supervisory role in mechanical maintenance within heavy industry and mining (crushing, milling, drying, material conveying and kiln systems).
- Ability to lead and manage multiple mechanical maintenance crews.
- Ability to effectively plan, coordinate and budget for concurrent and contiguously timed jobs.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings and technical documents.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
(preferred, but not required)
- Associates degree in Business Management or Engineering discipline.
- Basic CAD skills i.e. Autocad, Autocad LT.