Heavy Equipment Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: January 23, 2017 | valid up to March 31, 2017
APPLICATION ARE BEING ACCEPTED FOR FUTURE OPENINGS.
Full Time Position Diesel Mechanic working with the maintenance and repair of 18 wheel trucks/trailers, loaders, dozers, forklift, or heavy mobile equipment.
• Certified Diesel Mechanic or 3 years’ experience working on diesel equipment a must
• Individual must be knowledgeable in the repair and maintenance of large and small mobile diesel equipment and18 wheel trucks/trailers.
• MSHA Certification - preferred but not required
• A full set of hand tools of reasonable quality.
• Have excellent safety and attendance record
• Must pass physical and drug screening
• Valid Nevada drivers licenses with no restrictions, CDL preferred but not required to apply.
• Have the ability to take directions, follow instructions and work without constant supervision
• Able to work rotating shifts and week-ends