Posted on: December 15, 2017 | valid up to January 31, 2018
?Oversee the Day-to-day operations of the Warehouse.
- Should have the necessary computer skills to complete job requirements
- Knowledge of MS Products
- Receive and verify incoming materials to Purchase Orders
- Verify parts are correctly charged out of inventory to correct account and cost center on the order to stores ticket
- Conduct ongoing parts inventory
- Reorder inventory as used
- Implement system to maintain an accurate inventory, update part description and location.
- Certified multiple forklift operational skills
- Participate in safety review of the warehouse
- Work with Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Manager and Maintenance/Electrical Departments to assure parts needed are on hand.: